Charming suites of guest's house in Vence
Each room from 42 to 47 m2 offers you a wonderful sense of being away but feeling at home.
• Air conditioning.
• Nice twin beds or king size bed.
• Rain shower in bathrooms | No bathtub.
• WC separated.
• Closet with safe and small fridge.
• Refined cotton percale sheets and terry towel "Linvoges".
• Amenity kit "Maison Fragonard" from Grasse.
• Tv with DVD and CD player.
• Free Wifi
2 or 3 person
You can imagine being on the French Riviera in the 40’s & 50’s. In places such as Juan Les Pins, Vallauris the home of ceramics, the smell of jasmine used for the perfume in Grasse, the wonderful French “haute couture”.
"Suite Le Château"
Family suite of 2 to 4 person
Provençal feeling inspired by the colours of Matisse, opposite to the Château of Vence with views on the foot hills of the Alps (Baous de Vence).
"Suite La Chapelle"
Top Floor romantic bedroom looking on to the famous ash tree of Vence giving a magical night.
"Suite La Pop-Art"
Well-decorated with a collection of 50's and 60's vintage furniture designed by renowned Americans like Knoll Bertoia and Charles Eanes. This suite has a Castle of Villeneuve view.